Monday, August 25, 2008

Meet Beau!!!!!

I FINALLY GOT MY PUPPY!!!! Beau is american bulldog/lab black brown pup that we rescued form an animal shelter an hour away. He's 3 1/2 months old and weighs 23 llb, but seriously grows everyday about 1/2 an inch. Everywhere we take him we here a parade of "awwwwww so cute!!!!!!!", These pics do not do him justice, so more will be coming! I am trying not to spoil him too much, now I understand the phrase, "Don't give me those puppy dog eyes!" Tommorow we will take him to KinderPuppy class again. Josh loves him and has made up a special rap song for him, it's very cute! I will secretly try and record it for ya'll!





3 comments:

Carol Soules said...

Oh my....sooooooo cute!

greenezo said...

what an awesome little guy!

Chris TerryNelson said...

Yay for puppies! Beau looks soooo cute. Just wait till he gets even fatter wrinkles! :-) Nora is kind of serving as a temporary puppy, before she starts talking and stuff. ;-)